This article will show you how to get training and support for using the Five9 Contact Center features, both basic and advanced. For assistance getting the Five9 software installed on your Home PC, please click here. Or, for making sure it's setup to work on your Park-issued Windows laptop, please click here.
1. Please go to the Five9 Login page at https://login.five9.com
4. Click on the "Support and Training" section, circled below
5. We will now click on the link for Five9 University, at the top of this screen (circled below).
6. Next, click on the pink button labeled "Five9 University".
7. You now have options for what kind of training/help you're looking for. You can take Online Training, you can attend Training Webinars or Training Classes, or even view Five9's Training Guides.
Start by clicking on the Tab for Online Training.
8. There are multiple tabs for the different sections of training, as seen here:
Clicking on the Agent tab, for example, will give you the choices seen above. Agent Desktop Plus is what Park University uses for taking calls, etc.
Please feel free to go through any and all of the training available from Five9 University!