Military and Veteran Student Services

All Things MVSS

Where is the Global Warrior Center located?
The Park Global Warrior Center helps inform students about their educational benefits, works with students being deployed or returning from a tour of duty, ...
Wed, 29 May, 2019 at 3:39 PM
What is the phone number for the Global Warrior Center?
The Global Warrior Center (GWC) is open Monday-Friday 8:00am-5:00pm (8:00am-4:30pm during school breaks). We can be reached by phone at: 816-584-6530.  If ...
Tue, 9 Jul, 2019 at 9:27 AM
What are the Hours of the Global Warrior Center?
The Global Warrior Center hours are: 8:00am-5:00pm during the school year 8:00am-4:30pm during school breaks (winter, spring, summer break)
Wed, 29 May, 2019 at 3:47 PM
What paperwork do I need to send to the Warrior Center?
Certificate of Eligibility: Your Certificate of Eligibility (COE) will explain the amount of benefits you are eligible for. All educational benefits cha...
Fri, 12 Jul, 2019 at 11:07 AM
Are there special military and veteran tuition rates and how do I qualify?
Below is the break down of the military, veteran, and dependent tuition rates. Please note that these rates can also be found in the Park University Catalog...
Thu, 11 Jul, 2019 at 11:25 AM
How many credits are needed to be considered full time for GI Bill purposes?
Please see below for the break down of full time credit hours for undergraduate, graduate, and certificates: Full time for undergraduate online and face...
Fri, 12 Jul, 2019 at 10:56 AM
How can I access my Post-9/11 Certificate of Eligibility (COE)?
You can now see how many Post-9/11 GI Bill benefits you have remaining as well as use this page as your COE!  To Check to see if your COE has been uploa...
Tue, 9 Jul, 2019 at 10:59 AM
How do I verify my enrollment when using the Montgomery GI Bill?
If you're receiving the Montgomery GI Bill Active Duty or MGIB - Selected Reserve GI Bill, use the Web Automated Verification of Enrollment (WAVE) or cal...
Wed, 29 May, 2019 at 4:28 PM
What is Park's VA Agreement?
The VA Agreement is a contract between you and Park University that states you are aware of the stipulations of using your VA benefits. Please read this doc...
Fri, 12 Jul, 2019 at 10:06 AM
What is the Yellow Ribbon Program?
The Yellow Ribbon Program allows approved institutions of higher learning and the VA to partially or fully fund tuition and fee expenses that exceed the est...
Tue, 9 Jul, 2019 at 12:49 PM